Proper chiller start-up impacts the bottom line
Chillers often represent the largest single energy consumer in a facility, so the efficient operation of a chiller can significantly impact a company’s bottom line. Efficiency is often determined by the design of the chiller, its controls and how well the unit’s capacity matches building load. However, other factors also contribute, beginning with proper Start Up Procedures. Therefore, when combined with a regular maintenance program, these procedures can effectively reduce the costs associated with operating and repairing a chiller.
Proper seasonal start-up ensures that a chiller operates efficiently and reliably. At the same time, it provides an opportunity to inspect the unit. And make recommendations that will reduce energy costs and improve plant operation. For example, a qualified technician might recommend dropping the chiller’s entering condenser water temperature to the minimum allowed by a given manufacturer. This simple step will improve chiller efficiency and in some cases may increase the unit’s cooling capacity.
Therefore, it is very important to keep your system running at peak performance during its basic operating time. Commissioning services, carried out by our experienced technical staff who have received a high level of technical training. And also have served all brands in the HVAC-R sector for many years. Proper commissioning services can mean the difference between an efficient operating system and a system that consumes energy and money in the short and long term.
- Start-up: following prescribed engineering checklists to ensure all equipment functions meet operational parameters in a reliable and efficient manner.
- Operation: from start up, ensures new chillers will operate within design parameters.
- Performance: assures new chillers will operate at peak reliability and efficiency. These services are available for all chillers.
Ensures your equipment is set up correctly
Configures it to work according to your needs
It configures and reports complete of fine tuning
Start Up Types
- Air-Cooled chiller StartUp / Commissioning services
- Water-Cooled chiller StartUp / Commissioning services
- Rooftop ünites StartUp / Commissioning services
- Air Handling Units (AHU) StartUp / Commissioning services