Trane HTR0276E Heater Cartridge (Oil Separator Heater)
Heater Cartridge HTR0276E details;
- Trane Chiller Oil Separator Heater Cartridge 110V 125W M24-125W-110V-LG105MM
- Original Trane OEM Components
- Trane Part Number: HTR0276E
- Model Number: X5177956
- Commonly Used on Trane RTAF Air-Cooled Screw Chiller Models
- Replaces / Supersedes: HTR-276E
Chiller documentation can be downloaded from below links;
- Trane Chiller Model RTAF Heater Cartridge (Product Catalog, Sales Brochure, IOM)
Heat plays an essential role in the chilling process. Accurate, reliable, and quick heating is relied on to provide efficient chiller performance. This has made electric heaters an ideal solution for chilling applications.
In a chiller, the role of a circulation heater is played in the evaporator. The heater heats a water/glycol solution in a closed loop. This loop passes through the tubes carrying the refrigerant, causing it to boil and change its state from liquid to gas.
The gas-phase refrigerant then moves to the condenser where it is transformed back into liquid, resulting in a significant temperature drop.
In the evaporator, the water/glycol mixture which has passed through the refrigerant experiences heat loss from the transfer. It passes back through the circulation heater where it is reheated, and then fed back past the refrigeration loop, boiling more refrigerant and continuing the cycle.
There are no reviews yet.