Trane SEN01315 Liquid Level Sensor, Analog Output (X13790410010)
Chiller Analog Output Liquid Level Sensor SEN01315 details;
- Trane Chiller Analog Output Liquid Level Sensor; Transducer
- Original Trane OEM Components
- Trane Part Number: SEN01315
- Model Number: X13790410010 / X137904100-10 / X13790410-001 / X13790188-002
- Adaptor: ADP01123
- Commonly Used on Trane Series R™ Chiller Models
- Replaces / Supersedes: TDR00284, TDR-0284, SEN00978, SEN-0978, SEN-1315, SEN1315
Trane chiller documentation download links for the Analog Output Liquid Level Sensor;
- RTHC Chiller Model Liquid Level Sensor (Product Catalog, Sales Brochure, Installation Operation Maintenance)
New Model Liquid Level Sensor SEN01315, SEN02128
The new level sensor is a capacitive based switch vs. the older stepped reed type switch. This new switch is more reliable and has no moving parts. It is less sensitive to foam and will provide consistent operation across the operating map. This new sensor can be installed on existing chillers using an adapter. This sensor will also be available from service parts for RTHC units. There will be two sensors available, one for CH530 products and one for UCP2 products.
There are 2 capacitor sensors in the copper tube. The lower sensor is used to determine the capacitance of the liquid (refrigerant and oil mixture). The upper sensor is used to determine the height of the liquid in the evaporator.
Analog Sensor – Used on RTHC
The sensor is a drop in replacement for the old sensor with the addition of the plug.
- Red wire is +5 VDC power
- White wire is the signal
- Black wire is the ground
There are no reviews yet.