Trane FAN03692 Fan; AC Axial
FAN03692 Fan; AC Axial details;
- Trane Chiller electrical panel AC Axial Fan 115V, 50/60 Hz, 6,75 DIA x 2,17W
- Original Trane OEM Components
- Trane Part Number: FAN03692
- Model Number: X1279652411
- Type: AC Axial Fan
- Commonly Used on Trane Trane RTAE Stealth™ Chiller Models
- Replaces / Supersedes: FAN3692, FAN-3692
Trane chiller documentation download links for the AC Axial Fan;
- RTAE Chiller Model Electrical Panel AC Axial Fan (Product Catalog, Sales Brochure, Installation Operation Maintenance)
Axial and Centrifugal fans
There are many industrial fans manufacturers, but what do they do really. In reference markets, the term “industrial fan” does not have a clear definition. And in this article we want to explain what are industrial fans, and answer to many other questions.
There are only two basic types of indutrial fans: Axial Fans and Centrifugal fans. The other many fans and blowers fall under various classifications like Industrial Blowers, Industrial Ventilation Fans, Exhaust Blowers, Industrial Exhaust Fans, hvac fans and blowers, and many others terms are used to define a Centrifugal Fan or an Axial Fan.
An axial fan is one in which the extracted air is forced to move parallel to the shaft about which the blades rotate. Centrifugal fans extract air at right angles to the intake of the fan, and spin the air outwards to the outlet by deflection and centrifugal force. The impeller rotates, using air to enter the fan near the shaft and move perpendicularly from the shaft to the opening in the fan casing. The axial fans replace in certain fields of application the centrifugal fan from the functional point of view, operating at higher specific speeds with lower diameters.
There are no reviews yet.