Johnson Controls FS80-C Flow Switch
Johnson Controls FS80-C Flow Switch details;
- Chiller Systems FS80-C Water Flow Switch
IP Rating: IP55
- Maximum Fluid Pressure: 15 Bar
- Fluid Temperature: -25°C ~ 110 °C
- Electrical Rating: 220V AC/8A
- Commonly Used on the Following Systems: Trane Chillers, YORK Chillers, Carrier Chillers. Daikin Chillers, Mitsubishi Chillers, McQuay Chiller, Dunham Bush Chillers, LG Chillers, Climaventa Chillers, Clivet Chillers, Rhoss Chillers, Ciat Chillers, Systemair Chillers …
FS80-C Flow Switch responds to fluid flow in lines carrying water, ethylene glycol, or other Non-hazardous fluids. And uses a variety of paddle sizes to respond to fluid flow rates in applications with pipe sizes greater than 1-inch trade size.
Single-Pole, Double-Throw (SPDT) flow switch that can be wired to energize one device and de-energize another device powered from the same source when liquid flow either exceeds or drop below the set flow rates.
This Flow Switch is designed for use only as operating controls. Where an operating control failure would result in personal injury and/or loss of property. It is the responsibility of the installer to add devices (safety, limit contrlos) that protect against, or systems (alarm, supervisory systems) that warn of, control failure.
Use FS80-C Flow Switch in application with fluid pressures up to 1.5MPa. A typical application for FS80-C flow switch is to shut down the refrigeration commpressor on a fluid chiller system if flow stops, reducing chances of chiller freeze-ups.
There are no reviews yet.