WIKA R-1 Pressure Transmitter 0…45 bar
Pressure Transmitter WIKA R-1 Specifications:
- Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning applications Pressure Transmitters
- Accuracy rate: ≤ 2 %
- Measuring range: 0…45 bar
- Connection: 7/16-20 UNF-2B Schrader
- Output: 4 … 20 mA, 2-3 cables
- Power supply: DC 7…30 V
- Operating conditions: IP67
- Electrical Connection: Metri-Pack series 150
- Commonly Used on Trane, YORK, Carrier, Climaveneta, Lennox Rooftop chiller and rooftop models.
Application Area in Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Technology
The model R-1 pressure transmitter (0…45 bar) has been optimally designed for the specific requirements of refrigeration and air-conditioning applications. Its monolithic construction dispenses with the need to use seals on the process side. This enables the model R-1 to be used with all typical refrigerants.
Excellent Reliability Quality
The hermetically welded, dry thin-film measuring cell ensures long-term leak tightness. Moreover, these efficient cells, made with a sputtering technique, feature high long-term stability and a very high burst pressure.
Attractive Price/Performance Ratio
The Model R-1 pressure transmitter (0…45 bar) combines innovative design and the highest quality standards. The instrument has successfully passed a test process, specifically matched to the harsh demands of the refrigeration and air-conditioning market. The production on highly flexible production lines also offers a very attractive price-performance ratio with higher quantities.