Trane COI1684E Microchannel Condenser Coil (RTAF)
COI1684E Coil MCHE – RTAF details;
- Trane Chiller Microchannel Condenser Coil
- Original Trane OEM Components
- Trane Part Number: COI1684E
- Model Number: X24161258001 / X24161258-001
- Maximum Pressure: 45 bar
- Valume: 4,25 L
- Gasket: GKT0307E
- Commonly Used on Trane Sintesis™ Advantage, Sintesis™ Balance, Sintesis™ Excellent, Sintesis™ Prime, York and Carrier Chiller Models
- Replaces / Supersedes: COI-1684E, COI1684 , COI-1685E, COI1685, COI1943E, COI1943, COI1944E, COI1944
Chiller documentation download links for the chillers with the Microchannel Condenser Coils;
- CGAF Chiller Model Microchannel Condenser Coil (Product Catalog, Sales Brochure, Installation Operation Maintenance)
- CXAF Chiller Model Microchannel Condenser Coil (Product Catalog, Sales Brochure, Installation Operation Maintenance)
- GVAF Chiller Model Microchannel Condenser Coil (Product Catalog, Sales Brochure, Installation Operation Maintenance)
- GVWF Chiller Model Microchannel Condenser Coil (Product Catalog, Sales Brochure, Installation Operation Maintenance)
- RTAF Chiller Model Microchannel Condenser Coil (Product Catalog, Sales Brochure, Installation Operation Maintenance)
RTAF Sintesis™ Air-cooled Chillers with Variable Vi Screw Compressors
Sintesis™ Prime series provides reliable temperature control in the most demanding applications. Exceptional efficiency keeps your operating costs and environmental impact low. Smart and easy to use controls ensure you get the best out of your system day after day, year after year.
The fully-brazed construction of a microchannel coil increases the coil. It rigidity making them more rugged to withstand the rigors of job site handling and damage due to shipping. The microchannel coil’s headers, tubes. And fins are assembled and then sprayed with a powder flux bonding agent. The coil is then sent through a large controlled air automated brazing furnace that completely joins these separate pieces as one solid microchannel coil. This process alone substantially decreases the chances of leaks due to improper brazing techniques.
Refrigerant flows thorough the header assembly into multiple flat refrigerant filled tubes. Within each tube are ports that serve as paths for the refrigerant to flow through the microchannel coil.
The bottom and top tubes of each coil section are always inactive refrigerant paths. This is to prevent refrigerant leaks due to corrosion that may be present from moisture resting between the top or bottom tube. And also the gasket material and also serve as a buffer during the installation and removal of the coil section. Each fin surface is angled and louvered to create air turbulence through the coil which provides more efficient. Therefore, enhanced heat transfer without additional air pressure drop through the coil.
Replacement coils offer valuable advantages for the customers, foremost among which are:
- Full compatibility, exact matching with original coils
- Long service life and extended warranty: 5 years for e-coated coils; 2 years for uncoated coils
- Protective coatings (E-coating or TCP-coating)
- Improved heat transfer performance
- Short lead times/stock availability
- Optional casings
- 100% factory tested, CE-marked, UL-listed
- Detailed installation guidelines